For the final piece of my project, I wanted to use the 30 knickers drawings that I had done, as I feel presented as a wall piece they would look good. In addition to having the 30 individual A3 drawings, I also had a print of the images altogether created to see which would look best on the wall. I tried this out in my dads warehouse, as there was a large white wall that I could use to experiment with. You can see the images above from the pictures I took. I tried the large print, 5x5 knickers using only 25 of the pictures and then trying 5x6 knickers, giving the full 30 knickers.
Given that I wanted to go for the idea of being overwhelmed, using all 30 knickers seems the best way to go, and it is a larger scale than the one off print, adding to the idea of being overwhelmed by choice. If I had more time, it would have been great to have 2 or 3 times this amount of knickers going all the way up the wall. This way gives more of an indivisual approach, looking at one persons choices when making a daily decision.
However there are 5/6 of the images that have been drawn on slightly different coloured paper, giving the image a yellowy look. Not sure if you can see it here, but its noticeable when you see it on the wall. If there is room in my exhibition to put all 30 knickers up I will probably re draw those images that are slightly different to the rest. There may only be room for me to put a small selection of images up, and therefore I can pick which images to put up and which not to.