Tuesday 14 December 2010

Pictures of finished tshirts - collaboration

Here are the final Illustrations that Sophie screen printed onto fabric and made them into tshirts for her target age group. There are elements that have been beaded into the illustrations to add colour and detail to them. I like this as we found that it made them more appealing to a young girl who liked sparkly bits on the tshirts as opposed to just the drawing itself. I would like to try making the tshirt for myself, even if I buy a tshirt and screen print the image on to have one for myself. I would also like to try using an image like this and making it into a pattern of sort to be used as an interior or over a larger scale as the whole of the fabric being made into a tshirt or a jumper. Something to keep in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment